Monthly Archives: June 2013
Back in the day (and I’m not even talking about a day too far back – in the region of the late Nineties and early Noughties) the term ‘blogging’ was a relatively unknown phenomenon, but it was a phenomenon, nonetheless. Perhaps the most fascinating thing about blogging is its humble, seemingly minor exterior, yet its ability to cause colossal impact. There’s almost a resemblance to a snake in the grass: there it is, slithering beneath everyone’s feet, no one taking too much notice of it – then BAM! It strikes, it bites, and next thing you know the whole world has gone topsy-turvy, thinking, “Where on earth did that spring from?”
However, this is one snake in the grass that could really do you some favours in the long run. The power of the written word is as strong today as it ever was; the influence of writing, combined with the numerous doorways that the internet opens for billions of people, makes the path to success all that more easier. One website who have got this concept down to a tee is HireBloggers. HireBloggers is a revolutionary enterprise who bring forth the mighty blogging nation of the world and do everything in their utmost power to ensure that you as a blogger reap the financial rewards of your oozing talent. And if you’re on the other end of the spectrum and you need one of these blogging knights to write some amazing blogs for you to increase awareness of your business or project, HireBloggers have got this too. Here’s five reasons why Hirebloggers is a good way to make money:
1) Brand Exposure: HireBloggers is unique in the sense that it serves as the ‘meeting room’ for brands and bloggers. Here it is easy for you as the writer to be exposed to brands and thus write about them; similarly, it is easy for you as the brand owner to work with a blogger who will gain exposure for you. Win-win.
2) Agreed Payment Rates: It’s always important for payment between the blogger and the brander to run smoothly; HireBloggers has a special system in place to ensure this happens – just like your own personal agent!
3) Being a Brand Ambassador: More than just blogging, writing for brands means you’re exposing the company and generating leads. Here you can get paid based on commission also, another nifty way of making money.
4) Writing on Your Blog or a Business Blog: HireBloggers offers plenty of help to bloggers, such as getting your services out to the right advertisers and helping you maximise current streams. Writing on your own blog or a business blog is creating crucial exposure that often generates leads to companies searching for a blogger whose services they require.
5) Writing What You’re Good At: There is such a diverse range of jobs offered on HireBloggers that as a blogger you’re bound to find something you feel passionate and excited about. And when you feel passionate and excited about something, it shows in your writing! Top quality work means top quality people who’ll want to pay you!
There really is nothing to lose. Who doesn’t want to make money from doing something they love? Check it out, www.hirebloggers.co.uk and realize the true power of blogging!